Thursday, September 4, 2014

Five Weeks Out!

Ahhh!!!! It's really more like four and a half weeks... I'm slacking on the posts.

Highlights of the Week


  • Got my stripper shoes
  • Pretty standard hoor stuff here guys.
  • Started making my suit sparkly - I'll put up some pretty pictures on my next post. 

  • Booked tanning - There isn't onsite tanning at this show, which I hear is unusual, and apparently worrisome because it means no morning-of touch-ups.  Apparently, you get sprayed the night before, spend all night trying not to sweat or drool in your sleep, and wake up looking like a zombie with your skin peeling off.  That's what the morning touch-up is for, and we don't have it.  So I bought some spray Pro-Tan and I guess we will hope for the best.  

  • Booked posing clinic - Ohhh I'm terrified for this.  I have to walk in front of a bunch of super hot super fit girls with a professional critiquing my just popped-outta-my-mom baby deer walk.  It should be joyous.
27 People More Awkward Than You


Bod Progress: B+

I'm feeling really good about the leaning out process.. I even have mayyybe a six pack?  Maybe?  Lying down, morning dehydrated?  Totally counts.

Mental Check-In:  A

I feel super great man.  I'm excited, I'm focused.  Someone said to me "You've been working so hard at this"... I have to be honest here.  I'm not really.  I'm following a different diet, and that's about it.  I love training, the diet is fun, even the posing and and girly stuff is fun.  I wish the show was here already.. mostly because I am realllly looking forward to a big fatty meal and a few stiff gin and seltzers.

Training: B+

The stair mill is the devil.  I'm really not doing much other cardio - just my usual running.  I may have to step up my game here in the next couple of weeks.

Diet: A

Started carb-cycling this week and it's pretty cool.  On my low carb days I eat somewhere between 40-80 carbs (which is how I normally eat and my body likes), and on high carb days I shoot for significantly more.  I eat the exact same things but throw in a half of a sweet potato or berries with most of my meals. I do two normal days and one high carb day...  man this blog is fascinating isn't it?

**** Welp, I forgot to post this earlier, so tomorrow is actually FOUR WEEKS OUT.  Whoa.  Be prepared for some #swellfies and pictures of my sparkly ass threads.***

No comments:

Post a Comment