Monday, September 22, 2014

2 Weeks Out

Holy shit.

Less than two weeks.  Sometimes it seems like a long, long way away... and then I realize... holy shit.  That's only three leg days.  I'm only going to bench twice more before then....

On a side note, did I really just tell time in workouts?  Huh.  I'm sure I'm just fascinating to be around right now.

Let's get right into it:

Highlights of the Week:

I remember nothing.  I had a super busy weekend that started with me waking up at six to get grocery shopping and leg day in before spectating for a client at her first 5k.  Then my girlfriend came into town from lands far away to run a race the following morning, so we chit chatted and meal-prepped the day away.. went for dinner (where I sadly didn't dine), then I went to work from 8pm-3ish am.  Slept from about 4:00am-4:45am, did race activities including running eightish with the best runner I know, then.. did. not.  sleep.

 



I was up for about 36 hours minus the tiny napper and it wiped away my memory of the week. 


  • Posing practice - Ahh yes.  Today I went back to place where I took my posing lesson and used the mirrored room to practice.  It really is nuts how much different your body looks when you are posing properly.
Man shoulders and goofy hair for the win.



Bod Progress:  B

So back and forth depending on carbs, sodium, etc.  I was really bloated for most of the week and feeling like crap (and four pounds heavier), but the water went away (I think it was too much sodium), and now I feel fine.

Mental Check-In: A-

One foot in front of the other.  Just ready for it to be here.

Training: A

I lifted six times, and ran four for a total of 18 miles.

Entries

My Full Training »
  1. RUN
    greatFCM 6.74 mi 01:13 10:49 pace
  2. FIT
  3. FIT
    greatIncline Walking 1.32 mi 00:24 18:10 pace
  4. FIT
  5. RUN
    goodTrail 6.75 mi
  6. FIT
  7. FIT
  8. FIT
    greatLegs 01:30
  1. RUN
  2. FIT
    greatChest/Back 01:15

Diet:  B

I had another unscheduled cheat day, and an accidental super low calorie day.  On the day I stayed up all night, I only ate about 800 kcal because I didn't have time to eat at work like I had planned.  The next day I made up for the defecit... and then some with a huge, huge cheat.  13 days out.  Whoops.  I ate trail mix, multiple protein bars, cinnamon raisin Ezekial toast like it was going out of style... what else.  PB2 with two apples... 

I realize that probably doesn't sound horrible, and it's not, but it is about 1000 extra calories.  I don't mind what I ate, or the calories, it's just that I didn't plan on it, and I only did it because I was so, so overtired and my willpower was shot.  Oh well.  

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment